GAP YEAR - CAREER BREAK - INSTRUCTOR TRAINING - BACKCOUNTRY ADVENTURES - CAT SKI - HELI - HOLIDAYS
Choose Your Course
Join the Snow Rehab Team this winter and let us help you achieve progression in your snowboarding.
Snowboard Instructor Courses
Fast Track Your Career as a Snowboard Instructor from 6 - 12 Weeks
Snow Rehab deliver the most successful courses for aspiring snowboard instructors in Canada and Argentinas best resorts.
- Become recognised with the internationally recognised CASI Level 1, 2 or 3 qualifications, plus Avalanche and First Aid certifications.
- Small focused training groups of 6 with a maximum 24 places per location allow us to give each individual personal focus.
- Flights, Ski in/Ski out luxury accommodation with hot tubs, flexible meal packages, cat skiing, off snow activities and much more included.
Backcountry Snowboard Course
Learn what is needed to be a Cat or Heli-Guide during 12 Weeks
- Pursue a career in Resort Risk Management Operations in positions from guides, forecasting to patrol.
- Become proficient in using touring bindings, skins and avalanche transceivers in multiple guided backcountry touring days.
- Snowboard improvement included preparing you to deal with varied backcountry terrain.
Snowboard Improvement Courses
Learn to Shred Like a Pro in Canada or Argentina
- Shred the deeps and steeps, park and much more
- 4, 6 or 12 week sessions with professional training up to 5 hours per day, 5 days per week
- Feel and look better on future snowboarding holidays for years to come
Looking to Become Better on Snow?
Tick Backcountry adventures off your bucket list
Join this unique snowboard course that takes you into the deep backcountry to educate you about the snow and terrain to achieve the knowledge possible!
- Return flights (UK), 14 nights luxury accommodation, meal package.
- Train with pros for 10 days to understand how to deal with backcountry terrain.
- Finish off with the ultimate Cat Ski day in waist deep powder… or upgrade to that heli-ski experience in the amazing Selkirk wilderness.
WINTER SPORTS INSURANCE
Don't Take Our Word For It
Travel, shred, teach, learn, I don't think it can get much better than this!
Snowboard Instructor, Revelstoke