Everything is happening right now in the Snow Rehab diary!
The Snow Rehab Team have years of experience in the snow sports industry, so why not book a course with us and we will make 'it all about you'. A lot of hard work and creativity goes on every day in the Snow Rehab office to come up with more than just an average course so you can benefit from our passion to deliver the best there is.
- Our Director Gordon Hodge is running 900 miles from Lands End to John O Groats, skiing 3 slopes and competing in a half marathon to raise funds for Snow-Camp and the British Heart Foundation. Starting 22nd September 2013. to find out more go to www.followmelejog.co.uk
- Snow Rehab are taking bookings now for 2014 courses. Places are filling and we sense that it is going to be a great year, so give us a call and secure your place 0141 333 6550.
- Dates have been realeased for our ski & snowboard training holiday courses. 2 weeks of Adrenalin Packed Courses that include training, powder runs, tree lines, cat skiing, backcountry touring, avalanche courses, first aid courses, fine dining, luxury accommodation, UK flights & transfers and they are all designed around your needs. Call a team member or email us for more information.
- Snow Rehab are gathering a huge fan base on our Facebook page so come along, join in and be a part of the Snow Addict team!
- Get in touch to find out about any special offers available right now 0141 333 6550
Terms and Conditions *You can only use one promotion per course booked. Snow Rehab special offers cannot be used with any other offer available at the same time.