Christmas is fast approaching. This realisation often strikes fear into the hearts of many annual Christmas shoppers who have exhausted the old gift voucher trick with their hard-to-buy-for friends and relatives. If you have a skier or snowboarder to shop for this winter, read this list we've conveniently compiled to give you some inspiration. Alternatively, if you are a skier or snowboarder feel free to share this article as a means of hinting to your loved ones. Have something you'd add to our Santa's list? Comment below!
1. We all know a skier/snowboarder desperately trying to grow their winter fur... and failing... miserably. This beard ski mask is the resolve! Hurrah! Purchase here. *Suitable for those with a good sense of humour
2. We can't quite describe that "new board" feeling but it's not dissimilar to the feeling you got when you were a child at Christmas and were surprised with that new bike you'd been dreaming of. It's like that but x10 better! We love this women's board from Bataleon Snowboards. Purchase here. When buying boards for someone it's important to know what they're riding now as certain boards are better for certain riders/terrains/abilities.
3. Play it safe with the "Fifty Places To Ski & Snowboard Before You Die" book. That's not morbid... right? The book has been creeping up on us all over the high street and we're dying to know (pun intended) which ski areas make the cut! Purchase here.
4. The ABS avalanche airbag is a system that can help to prevent burial in an avalanche. Pulling the handle of the ABS avalanche airbag activates the two airbags in seconds. The volume of the airbag allows a skier or snowboarder to stay on the surface of the avalanche to prevent it from slipping. Heavy stuff we know. But this bag is top of our list. Perfect for those venturing into the backcountry on their next winter adventure! Purchase here.
5. More winter essentials for any backcountry explorer. Your loved one is bound to love this. You can purchase here.
6. Video proof or it didn't happen, right? A GoPro camera is a must-have for any skier or action sport lover. You can purchase here!
7. 'Tis the season for ugly sweaters! Grab this "Piste Off" jumper for an absolute bargain price here!